Connect With Us Now And Get Trustworthy Flea Control Services In Melbourne
Unlike other bugs and insects, fleas behave distinctly. Fleas can recognize their targets through vibration. They cannot jump or fly high can only crawl beyond a specific height.
Why do you need Flea Control in Melbourne?
Although fleas do not harm humans, still they might be a cause for skin irritation. Not only that, they might enter the house hiding in your pet’s fur and irritate your skin. Female flies are bigger in size as compared to their male counterparts. As a result of these legs, they can dwell in your pet’s fur and jump from one victim to the other one. A flea infestation can be problematic if you have pets in your home. Also, if you notice your pets scratching themselves, then you can immediately determine that there is a flea infestation. Itchiness, discomfort and allergic reactions become an issue of concern. When it comes to flea control in Melbourne, it's important to address the issue promptly and effectively. Fleas can infest your house, causing discomfort and potential health risks for both humans and pets. Professional flea pest control services in Melbourne are crucial to eliminate fleas and prevent their recurrence.
By availing flea control for your house, you can ensure a safe and pest-free living environment. Experts in flea control, such as Pest Control Doctor, have the knowledge and expertise to implement tailored treatments that target fleas at all stages of their life cycle. With their help, you can eradicate fleas and minimize the risk of flea bites and infestations.
If you're concerned about flea control cost, it's important to consider the value it brings in terms of eliminating fleas and providing peace of mind. Investing in professional flea control services ensures that the job is done efficiently and thoroughly. Flea control experts have the necessary skills and tools to identify flea hotspots, treat affected areas, and provide guidance on preventive measures. By relying on their expertise, you can trust that your flea problem will be effectively addressed.
For the best flea control in Melbourne, trust Pest Control Doctor. With their proven methods and commitment to customer satisfaction, they deliver reliable and long-lasting results. Their flea treatment services in Melbourne are designed to meet your specific needs and ensure a flea-free environment. Don't let fleas disrupt your peace and well-being.
“Contact Pest Control Doctor for the best flea control services in Melbourne and enjoy a pest-free home”
What are the risks caused due to Flea Infestation
- Pets are important for all the owners and you will surely wish to take all the necessary care for their well-being. Also, unlike humans, pets cannot remain indoors all the time. However, they might get a flea infestation while playing or roaming outdoors. So, regular periodical checks are a must to ensure that your pet dog or cat is not suffering from a flea infestation.
- Although fleas do not harm humans, still in case they bite you taking urgent medical help is a must. In case of a flea bite, you may experience problem in breathing, swelling on body parts like face, mouth, hands, and lips.
- Pets are vulnerable in attracting diseases due to fleas. Also pets are even more prone to catching diseases due to fleas. They can also get tapeworms. Also, humans might get tapeworm infestations same through their pets animals.
- If a cat gets flea infestation, then it might suffer from a condition of anaemia, and in case it is not treated on time, it might lead to serious and even a life-threatening condition for your pet cat.
- Like animals, humans might get infected due to certain viruses and bacteria which are carried by the fleas.
Know about the common type of fleas which can be found in your home or office.
- Cat Flea hides in the cat’s fur and consumes its blood.
- These flies are about 3mm long and are flat from sides. Also they have thin and long hair.
- These flies usually dwell in the places in which cats wander and play.
- Dog fleas dwell in dog’s fur and survive on their blood. These flies can also bite humans.
- Dog fleas are brown and they often turn reddish-black after consuming blood.
- Their size can vary between 1mm to 4 mm.
Our Services in Melbourne
How can you recognize flea bites?
- Flea bites can end in irritation and discomfort amongst humans, and it can be more painful for animals. In case your pet is seen scratching its body, then it can be a sign of flea bite.
- Flea bites can be identified from redness and itchiness
- Flea bites look like brown or red marks with minute swelling which is minor in comparison to other bites, In case you identify the flea bite on your body, then connect with a expert pest controller to get rid of the unwanted fleas. Pest Control Doctor offers you with effective treatment for removing the fleas from your pets bodies and also your homes.
- It is eminent that flea infestation is attended seriously as not merely the pets but your family can also get infected with various diseases.
- Fleas might enter your home or office from anywhere; from your garden, or also through your pets. The commonly sighted fleas are Dog Fleas and Cat fleas. While the Cat Fleas might target both cats, dogs and some other animals, the Dog Fleas target only dogs and rabbits.
- Pet’s scratching their body is the most significant sign of a flea infestation. You need to immediately check the fur and look if there are red marks on their body or any signs of hair loss. Dogs are generally targeted on their hind portion while cats are targeted around their heads or neck.
- You need to look for flea droppings, which might be red or black and can be found within the furs.
- Search for larvae, pupae and eggs in your backyard or your garden, and at all the places where your pet likes to roam around and play.
- Check if there are flea droppings on your carpets and sitting areas. If you find any droppings on the carpet, you can call for the immediate professional help from Pest Control Doctor.
Eliminating a flea infestation is not an easy job. It is more challenging if the fleas are small in size and can survive without eating for days. So, we chalk out a thorough elimination flea plan which is executed to make sure that you are rid of the flea infestation in your home or office.
How to eliminate fleas through Flea Control Melbourne?
They say, “Prevention is better than cure.” So, to make sure that you eliminate the flea infestation at the initial age, and to prevent further problems, we offer you professional flea control services in Melbourne. Here are some of the methods which can help eradicate these pesky bugs from your home or office.
- Vacuuming your rooms, carpets, crevices, furniture with upholstery is the initial action.
- Vacuuming can kill fleas and bugs as it creates a temperature of 50-degree centigrade and above on the spots where they breed.
- Apart from this, there are some natural methods which are useful to eradicate flies. A mixture of apple cider vinegar with water can be sprayed on the flea-infested part of your pet’s fur.
- Diatomaceous Earth or DE is a much effective and harmless method of destroying fleas. DE kills fleas effectively by dehydrating their bodies and killing them.
So, for the best solutions and complete elimination of flies and other bugs, hire professionals now. Pest Control Doctor is a leading and experienced flea control expert in Melbourne. Our licensed and expert pest technicians will work efficiently for quick pest control and complete flea removal through eco-friendly methods.
So connect with us now and know more about our Flea control services in Melbourne.