Rodent Control Melbourne
Rodents (mice and rats) can be critical which affects your house and offices. They are also dangerous for human health and good health. These rodents can cause several health challenges and severe hazards. Moreover, expected mothers might also experience stillbirth, miscarriages, and complications while giving birth. Also rodents can be carriers of harmful viruses and bacteria leading to severe epidemics like the plague. There are instances like the mouse plague faced by Australia in the year 1993, which caused damage worth $96 million. Also, another rat plague in the year 2010 which dented about three million hectares of crop in various areas of Australia.
Our professional rodent control services at Pest Control Doctor help you to tackle the problem easily and help you get effectively rid of the rodents. Also, we offer sanitization services for your home and office and make sure that you stay healthy.
At Pest Control Doctor, we offer three rodent control treatment given below:
- House Mouse
- Garden Rodent
- Brown Rat
When it comes to effective rodent control in Melbourne, Pest Control Doctor is your trusted solution. Their professional team specializes in rodent removal, offering comprehensive pest control services to eliminate rodents from your property. Whether you're dealing with mice or rats, Pest Control Doctor has the expertise and tools to handle the job.
With Pest Control Doctor's rodent control services in Melbourne, you can rely on their knowledge and experience in dealing with these pesky pests. They understand the importance of swift action to prevent further infestation and potential damage to your property. Their professional rodent pest control services include thorough inspections, targeted treatments, and preventive measures to ensure long-term rodent eradication.
Don't let rodents take over your home or business. Call a Pest Control Doctor for professional rodent control in Melbourne. Their dedicated team will provide effective rodent removal and implement strategies to keep your property rodent-free. Trust Pest Control Doctor's expertise and commitment to delivering reliable pest control solutions to create a safe and healthy environment for you and your family or customers.
How Can You Keep The Rodents Away?
- Although people are fond of the fresh smell of peppermint oil, still rodents hate the odour. So, this is the perfect way to keep rodents away from your home.
- Check each room and clean it regularly. Also, change the sheets after intervals and use disinfectants to wash it.
- Apply heat to the affected areas which can eliminate the mice and rats. Make sure that the heat is sudden and not gradual. Gradual heat can help the pests and rodents to move from one area to another.
- Utilize methods like traps, glue boards, Cryonite and cleanliness in the room. This is an effective non-chemical treatment for Rodent Control.
- Use professional pest control in case the rodents are not eliminated, then connect with the experts and let them use sprays, dust, pyrethrum gas, gels and pesticides for thorough pest control in infested areas.
Make your life mice free with the professional help of Pest Control Doctor
Rodents have created perilous situations and heavy losses to mankind in the past. So, you need to understand that rodents might be dangerous for an individual, family and society. Pest Control Doctor is skilled and well equipped to control the spread of rodents in your home/property. Here are some more factors why you need to avail our services.
- 24 Hour availability and emergency service
- Flawless facilities
- Assured execution
- Immediate appointments
Know about the possible Threats Posed By Rodents
- Rodents are destructive and also might cause serious threats.
- Rats can eat and spoil food and their faeces, urine and hair are highly infectious. Experts claim that 20% of food is spoiled due to rodents.
- They damage necessary things like furniture, gadgets and books.
- They are responsible for infecting humans and animals
- Rats can cause dreadful diseases like rat-bite fever, bubonic plague, hantavirus, infectious jaundice, leptospirosis, trichinosis, salmonellosis, typhus and pulmonary fever.
- Rodents can cause severe damage to equipment, structures, utilities, furniture, and vehicles.
Rodents are found in places like residences, shops, offices, farms etc. They carry out their activities mostly in night time.
They are not only dangerous very tough to control. Also, they can be considered as a social problem. This makes it important to eliminate them as soon as possible.
How To Detect A Rodent Infestation
There are almost some basic indicators to recognize a rodent infestation.
The foremost clue for rodent infestation is the sight of their dropping in your kitchen drawers, counters, and the cabinet area. They are smooth with pointy ends and are about 4 mm long. Rodent droppings are mostly scattered randomly.Book Pest Control Today
The tracks for rodents can be seen in dust, mud or dirt. These tracks are also easily traceable on dusty surfaces. You can trace rodent tracks by simply dusting the area by coating chalk dust or talcum powder.Book Pest Control Today
Rodents tend to run from a same route each time. You can trace their tracks and understand their routed.Book Pest Control Today
If you see any openings in the roofs, shelves, or counters, then these are indications of rodent infestation.Book Pest Control Today
Burrows can be seen on the ceiling, fences, rubbish under the buildings, woodpiles, and concrete slabs.Book Pest Control Today
Rodent urine stains can be easily traced.Book Pest Control Today
Rats have oily skin fur which lives grease marks. You can trace the marks and understand their movement.Book Pest Control Today
Though rats cannot be seen in the darkness, you can easily trace their presence through the sounds which they make in the night.Book Pest Control Today
If you have an infestation in a closed room, then you can easily smell the rat urine through their musky odour.Book Pest Control Today
Partially consumed food
Partially consumed food
Usually, rats leave behind half-eaten food. These can be traceable signs which you can use to know about their presence.Book Pest Control Today
Our Services in Melbourne
How to safeguard your home from rodents?
- The perfect way to control the growth of rats is by keeping them away from the premises of your home or office.
- You can keep a check on the boundary of your building to ensure that there are no gaps at the entrance. Sealing all the entry points is significant and useful for efficient rat control. Also, keep a check on openings like wiring, cables, pipes, windows, and doors. You can close all the opening through a wire mesh, sheet metal and tin.
- Water Puddle can provide rodents with water. So, ensure that their leaks are fixed and also ground depressions are filled.
- Using mice traps can also help you to keep away from the rodent infestation. In case a rodent gets trapped in it, then the trap needs to be disposed at a faraway place from your premises.
- Lastly, in case you are still unsuccessful in controlling the rodent infestation in your home or office, then it is time to seek professional help. Pest Control Doctor offers the best possible solution for rodent control through our efficient solutions and qualified team of experts. Call today for the express booking queries and consultation.
So, are you suffering from Rodent infestation in your home or office? Need to eliminate them right away?
Take these steps to get a rodent-free home and office
- Schedule a rat and mice control facility
- Expert will examine your space
- The expert will take necessary steps to eliminate rodents and make your property free from possibility of damage.
After completing the rodent control process, our expert pest control exterminators will also consult with you and give you simple tips to stay away from the pesky rodents.
For more details, call us now +61480018996 and schedule your appointment as per your convenience.